[thelist] RE:was, hosting alternatives: Dreamhost

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Wed Apr 17 01:50:01 CDT 2002

Dear Jose,
I use dreamhost for all my clients and my personal stuff. I have used
them now for 2 years and they actually keep on getting better. They have
just upgraded all their plans so that now all support php4/mysql, extra
storage, web mail etc etc plus all the usual features. I have
experienced very little down time with them, no more than anywhere else
and I find their support team to be excellent, always helpful and
willing to figure out your problem no matter how small. They have an
excellent web interface where you can manage just about every aspect of
your plan. For someone like me who is not very backend orientated a lot
of it is automated and is so easy to set up. I never use anyone else
now, if you need any other info just email me off list.
Lisa.