[thelist] Craft/Art site examples

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 17 11:10:01 CDT 2002

> From: Jen Worden <jen at meadoworks.com>
[...]
> I'm looking for examples of quality sites that feature crafts,
> crafters, artisans and maybe even tiptoeing toward "the arts" (think
> sculptors rather than painters/photographers).
[...]

we've done a few photo sites here, so i'm gonna post a couple of
those, even though it's not quite what you want...  they're all a bit
old, so forgive the HTML within, and the fact they aren't all as
wonderful accessible or usable as i would like...

photographers:
http://www.rheaanna.com/
http://www.mdellas.com/

baby hat maker:
http://parisgreenhats.com/ (i admint, i'm not a fan)

arts organizations (they maintain their own sites):
http://artscouncilbuffalo.org/
http://kenancenter.org/

home page of my site (now 3 years old):
http://roselli.org/