[thelist] Most common screen resolution?

It's_me... Jen! bionic13 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:06:00 CDT 2002

1. I have opinions - not facts.  Through observation of friends and
co-workers computers, most co-workers (use computers mainly for work) have
their screen at 1024 x 768 and friends (use computers mainly for
fun/communication) are split between 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768.  I haven't
seen anyone use 640 x 480 in years.  I recently heard a designer in the
office mention that the new "standard" screen resolution to design for was
800 x 600.
2. Not very likely at all.
3. There are a lot of people who leave the default, but a lot of others who
are customized to one screen resolution and will change any "new" computer
of theirs to their favored screen resolution and leave it at that.

HTH

Jennifer