[thelist] php and gdbm

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu Apr 18 09:53:01 CDT 2002

gdbm is a set of routines for creating and maintaining a database. It is NOT
in any way similar to MySQL. I'm not aware of any PHP support for gdbm, but
I may be wrong about that.

If it really is a very simple database, you'd be better off starting from
scratch, imho.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564