[thelist] site check/critique request

Justin Klubnik pseudonym at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 19 00:04:01 CDT 2002

Hello fellow evolters,

I've been a lurker for sometime now (trying to get the feel for what is
appropriate for the list) and would appreciate it if you all could give my
site a check/critique. The address is http://fyuze.com The site is actually
part of a service I've been working on developing, so I am very interested
in how easy it is for you to understand what it does, understand how to use
the interface, etc. In other words, I'm interested in knowing whether you
find things to be relatively easy to understand and figure out, or if things
are too difficult.

Additionally, I'd be interested in whether or not you find the interface
attractive, readable, etc. Or how feel about any of the graphics, and what
not. Does it appeal to you? Turn you off? That kind of thing.

Quick Note:
The site is designed for browsers that support CSS2 (IE 5+, Moz, Netscape
6+), this is primarily because all the skinning/theming is done via CSS,
allowing users to customize the interface via stylsheets. So, visiting the
site in NS4 or Opera will result in a pile of goo.

Also (assuming the site does a decent job of explaining the what it does),
do you find it useful? Does it perform like you expect it? Anything else
strike you?

I'm being intentionally vague about what the "service" is, because I want to
know whether or not I've done a good job explaining it on the site. Please
check it out: http://fyuze.com

Thanks much,
Justin