[thelist] Caribbean Yellow Pages Confirmation

David Phillips rummithebird at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 09:09:00 CDT 2002

There is now a Yellow Pages that covers the entire Caribbean basin....and AT&T anylst
predict millions will view this to plan vacations, relocations and to do business in the
Caribbean.  Do not be left out of this directory.  Millions will search for a business like
yours...make sure you are listed.

If you set up your account now, you can save 40% over having our representatives see you
in person!

For more information, simply reply to this email with "Send More Info" in the subject line.

Our world wide advertising campaign lauches May 15th and it is imperative we have you
listed prior to this launch.  We will be advertising on over 300 radio stations in 14 countries.
Customers will be looking for you...make sure they can find you!  Reply now!

If you have questions and would prefer to call our office in St Thomas, USVI, our number is (340) 777-7113.

Thanks,

David Phillips

If you do not want to be recommended by the Caribbean Yellow Pages simply reply with
"Remove" in the subject line.