[thelist] overflow: auto/scroll

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 20 09:12:01 CDT 2002

> From: Erik Mattheis <gozz at gozz.com>
>
> Wait ... you guys have not been talking about the fact that no text
> shows up within the <pre> in IE 5 Mac? But rather discussing the finer
> points of the precise width in other browsers? --

no, we've discussed it, and it's still a known bug...

but i haven't *yet* found a way around that (i am still looking) and nobody here
has been able to help...

so in the meantime, i want to get it correct for those that show it... or at least
mostly correct...

if it weren't a personal site, i wouldn't even leave those properties in place...