[thelist] Re: [Slightly OT] Domain name dispute

James S. Huggins (Evolt) Evolt at ZName.com
Sat Apr 20 22:27:01 CDT 2002

Two of the reasons I like my current registrar (NameCheap;
http://www.NameCheap.com) are how they handle expiring domains.

1. They notify me 30, 15, 7 and 1 days before expiration.

2. They have a single click to "expiring domains" that shows all my domains
expiring within 30 days.

(And that doesn't count (a) the price of $8.88, (b) free url forwarding, (c)
free email forwarding, (d) complete control thru their web panels, (e)
online tracking of transferred domains and (f) "global" changes.)

Count me a happy customer.

James S. Huggins
(no financial relationship with NameCheap; just a happy customer)