[thelist] critique and review request for 2 sites

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Sun Apr 21 14:07:12 CDT 2002

hi,
After the changes you made on other's suggestions, I must say these are
amongst the best websites I've seen in a while.
Clean.
Original design.
Stylish
Fluid design.
Support all fontsizes ([Ctrl]+mouse wheel in IE)
Cross-browser
Validating.

Shouldn't the main window lie behind the navigation in Opera? (z-index)
I think a fixed background "watermark", maybe positioned bottom-right, might
add something interesting. Something like Aardvark did here:
http://algonquinstudios.com/document_18.html (although not fixed in his
case)
Did you purposely give NS4 such a plain version? I would have thought it
would be able to render the normal version reasonably (works ok though)

Cheers,
Richard.