[thelist] RE: JS Errors-- Site Check: PAPocketPets.com

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Sun Apr 21 14:29:01 CDT 2002

Kostas,

Arggh ;-P Yep, I see them too. Okay, one more thing on the to-do list. That's a
template deal I have to edit. Actually, I'm not liking the format of the search
results so I kinda left it as-was until I got to it. Thanks for the heads up.

The search page "go" button is just an image instead of submit right now
<grin>--as said, I'm still working on that one, but is on my "give attention"
list.

Thank you for your input! I'm very grateful!
Gina