[thelist] Site Check: PAPocketPets.com

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Sun Apr 21 18:42:01 CDT 2002

|I'm not saying that's bad in this case, it gives the impression of an
|established site that's been around for a while. [snip]
|I do find the "look & feel" of your site currently suits the natural topic
|though. Wood would fit, stainless-steel wouldn't.

I guess I'm a little relieved, lol! I see what you mean on the reasons you gave.
I took a look at the sites you gave links to, and I do like the streamlined
look, and have done it on others, I didn't feel the look would go with this
site. Thanks for your input though. I loved the sites I saw, I actually did use
text at first for the links, but it just didn't fit--maybe I'm an old fashioned
girl ;-)

Thank you for your time and comments, I really appreciate that!
Gina