[thelist] Re: Site Check: PAPocketPets.com

William Kolean williamkolean at mac.com
Sun Apr 21 19:23:00 CDT 2002

Gina,

Very nice looking homepage - I like the design and the color scheme.

I did notice a couple things using IE5.5 on Win2000 - when I return to the
homepage the pictures in the Java applet shrink to approx. 105x75 and sit in
the upper left-hand corner of the white space left in the 143x122 applet.
Also, and I only mention this because you appear to be very meticulous, the
text Site Search, Contact Us, Highlights and News at PAPocketPets look like
they should all be vertically aligned with each other, but Site Search and
Contact Us are a few pixels off.

William