[thelist] critique and review request for 2 sites

sasha sasha at bittersweet2.com
Sun Apr 21 20:20:00 CDT 2002

http://os-ds.com/artcraft.html

The nav box link thingie ("arts" box) isn't aligned like
the others (Opera 6.02 beta).  It was the only page on
the 2 sites that did that.

There isn't much to comment on design wise.

Christy "sasha" Siepker
http://www.bittersweet2.com

4/21/2002 7:23:02 AM, "Samir M. Nassar"
<nassarsa at redconcepts.net> wrote:

>Evolters,
>
>I would be most honored if you guys would critique both
>
>http://os-ds.com and http://www.redconcepts.net
>
>I know these are two sites, but I figured I can swing
it since they are
>sister sites. ;-) Besides, I'll owe tips galore.
>
>What are your concerns? Any horrible mistakes?
>What are things I could improve? Are there any big no-
no's?

>I heard it said that people METAs can be too long.
Should I shorten
>mine?
>
>Oh, credit goes to David Bindel for helping me with the
tabs...

>The webmail portion in the RedConcepts site looks very
different than
>the man site. This is a hold-over from the previous
(truly terrible)