[thelist] xslt based CMS question....

Nicole P nicole at parrot.ca
Mon Apr 22 15:10:01 CDT 2002

Although I never dealt with emailing the content of a site, I have played
around with a site that had skins. Well, it was a bit more than just skins,
because the layout and the content could vary from one "skin" to another, so
it wasn't limited to colours, or images.
And the best way to do that is through XML/XSLT. Using ASP, or Php, with the
XSLT library makes it a breeze to code.

so, yeah, what you have in mind is possible

Nicole