[thelist] Sendmail integration with MySQL - Tutorials anyone?

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 15:16:01 CDT 2002

I'm writing something exactly like this.  Basically, I can just tell
sendmail to call a program for anything that comes in on a domain.  The
program then connects to MySQL and knows what it has to do.  I can do
mailing lists, administrator mailings, delivery, mime striping, web
page creation, etc. (all from incoming emails).

I will be releasing this at some point, but not yet.  Email me if you
want to see the code.  There will also be a mailing list for this at
http://nyphp.org at some point.

Hans Z.
New York PHP
http://nyphp.org