[thelist] Site idea critique

Karen J. Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Tue Apr 23 08:40:00 CDT 2002

Jason Cartwright wrote:
> http://www.jasoncartwright.com/new

To be honest I prefer your current interface, which I only discovered
recently so possibly still has novelty value for me but which,
nevertheless, I think is just fantastic.  I can't stop playing with it!
  Love the bounce at the end of each roll out/in.  Would be good however
if when a second section rolled out, the first rolled in instead of
overlapping...  but sorry, that's not what you asked about!

With the new design - would be good if when mousing over the boxes the
cursor changed to indicate they're clickable.  Currently can only tell
by the status line that it'll take me somewhere.

Apart from that...  it just doesn't excite me like the other one.
Excellent (and all too rare) commenting on your code though!

Moz. 0.9.9, W2k

Cheers,
Karen
Miinx Design & Development