[thelist] Table Troubles

Chris axe at suburbia.com.au
Tue Apr 23 20:18:01 CDT 2002

Hello,

At the moment I am working on an interface design which basically consists
of a large image
which has been broken down into smaller parts and but back together again
in a table.

This seems pretty simple but I am having some trouble with it.

If you have a look at http://members.evolt.org/axelr8/test/ you will see
what I am trying to accomplish, however I am not happy with how I got it
to work. If you click the 'Gamma Cell' link you should see the problem I
am talking about.

What seems to be happening is that the 'content' table cell, as it becomes
larger, is making the navigation table cells too high. The only way I have
been able to stop this from happening is by specify a large height value
for the 'gamma cell', which works, but also makes the page very long (as
you can see from the first page).

Is there a more elegant way of doing this?

--------
Chris
--
[ smime.p7s was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]