[thelist] Table Troubles

Chris axe at suburbia.com.au
Tue Apr 23 21:03:01 CDT 2002

Hello,

Thanks everyone for you help.

> so nest a table...

That sounds simple enough, I guess I never thought of approaching it that
way. :)

> I would encourage you to ditch whatever tool you're using to generate
the
> HTML, as the HTML it generates is practically impossible to read. I read
> your code, it made my eyes bleed.

I used PSP's Image Slicer, it seems to be good at making complex tables
for this kind of purpose, even though the HTML is rather difficult to
read. :)

Thanks again.
Chris

--
[ smime.p7s was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]