[thelist] Successful E-Commerce Visual Designs

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 24 07:11:00 CDT 2002

> From: "Kevin James" <mail7033 at yahoo.com>
>
> I am looking to do some research on successful ecommerce design and
> usability websites. Any recommendations on sites that fit the
> description will be apprecciated ...

hmmm... that's a pretty broad range... there's a lot that could be said, like just
going to all sites that discuss usability and learning from them...

didka ever read this?
http://www.37signals.com/better/fedex/

there are lots of gems like that out there...

like this one from keith instone:
http://usableweb.com/

there are even a few links in our very own directory:
http://dir.evolt.org/issues/usability/

although i just grabbed one of those links at random, ended up at Boxes and
Arrows, and don't really know if they get it...