[thelist] Site Check and background color issue

Brad Dobyns bdobyns at sysmatrix.net
Thu Apr 25 16:22:00 CDT 2002

Looks green to me. :o)

Brad
Salem, OR

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Bejeck" <bethbejeck at earthlink.net>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 9:29 AM
Subject: [thelist] Site Check and background color issue

Hi

Could someone please check www.kingfarmrealty.com and see if the background
color is green?  I  have tested it in IE5.5 NN4.5 and NN6.2 and looks green
to me.  My client insists that it is coming up white on his office computer.
I used the javascript below to use the appropriate style sheet depending on
the user's browser. (although the rest of the style sheet properties seem be
working)  Other than that, I am not sure what the problem could be.

<script language=JavaScript>

if(document.layers){
var nn4ss='<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="mgreenStylenn4.css">';
document.write(nn4ss);
}
else if(document.getElementById && document.all){
var iess='<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="mgreenStyle.css">';
document.write(iess);
}

else if(document.getElementById && !document.all){
var nn6ss='<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="mgreenStylenn6.css">';
document.write(nn6ss);
}
</script>