[thelist] Need Mac Site Check

Melissa Phelps Firestone liss at frameshift.com
Thu Apr 25 18:26:01 CDT 2002

Joshua,

On MSIE 5.1.3 Mac OS X, the bottom part of the logo is offset to the left by
a few pixels. If I had to guess after a quick look, it may be because the
logo_bottom.jpg is in a center-aligned table cell, which is not going to
give it a consistent placement. Also, the two other parts of the logo are
*not* in the same table cell that contains your spacer image, and the bottom
part of the logo is in the same cell. This could also be throwing it off.

Let me know if you'd like a screenshot.

I'm also compelled to point out that your page title indicates that it's
about "Breat Cancer Motivational Speaking" - note the missing "s".

Out of curiosity, though, why width=-1%? I've never seen that sizing before
and am wondering what it accomplishes...

Thanks,
--Liss