[thelist] Brain fart html w/asp (revisited)

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Apr 26 11:19:18 CDT 2002

Rob, you're trying to call an ASP function on the client-side, and the
browser is expecting a Javascript function to be there, hence the object
expected error.

You can't cross server-side and client-side programming unfortunately.  I'd
write more but I'm in a bit of a rush, hth!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net