[thelist] site check

sasha sasha at bittersweet2.com
Fri Apr 26 12:54:00 CDT 2002

This will probably sound mean, but it certainly isn't
intended that way.

You seriously need to ditch the background image.  It
totally detracts from the site.  It would look 100%
better if it was just a plain background.

There is no solid color theme.  Bronze, pale gold,
putty, pale blue... and cyan??  Each of the interior
pages have a different color scheme, which is only
confusing to the user.  Have I moved to a different
site?

The layout is good.  Navigation?  Not so good.  So many
links!  You have links named inconsistantly.  On the
side, it is "Our Parts Specials", but at the bottom, it
is "Specials", in the content (middle front page), you
have "Our Latest Specials - The Specials List".

Overall:  too cluttered and noisy.

Christy "sasha" Siepker
http://www.bittersweet2.com