[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 26-APR-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Sat Apr 27 00:11:00 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 26-APR-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Code: An Internet Timeline (Author: joshfeingold)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/24416/index.html

In developing an understanding of where we are now, it is often
helpful to see where we have come from.  In order to accomplish this,
I have compiled information a timeline that helps us appreciate our
basic browser environment. This timeline covers the development of
HTML, CSS, the DOM, Javascript, and browsers.

Site Development: The ABCs of CMS - Part II (Author: eli)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/20/25272/index.html

The journey through development of a custom Content Management System
continues with some basic setup in preparation for getting users
logged in, assigning users a way to navigate the CMS according to
their user level, and preparing the database to accept article
submission.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org