[thelist] [OT] JavaScript Help!

Rebecca Milot-Bradford RMilot-Bradford at nsca-lift.org
Mon Apr 29 14:12:01 CDT 2002

[snip]  I have a bookmarklet to disable the display of most banner
>  ads. saved as a favorite [sic]: (skipped over some bits)
>
>  The trouble is, this also seems to disable the three latest
>  images on my bike pages (skipped over more bits)
>
>  Could one of you JS gurus tell me what the JavaScript bookmark would
>  need to be to be able to show these images again or even toggle their
>  visibility state? [/snip]

Richard,

I am not a JS guru, so I can't help you with that part of it. But I do
suggest that you change the images on your page so that they are a few
pixels off of the usual banner ad dimensions. I know a lot of people who use
similar bookmarklets, and they would not be able to view your images, even
if you get your personal bookmarklet changed to let you toggle.

Best Wishes,

Rebecca Milot-Bradford