[thelist] CFMX

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Apr 29 14:49:01 CDT 2002

> i have a quesiton you may know the answer to.....
> do you know if there will be a CF Studio 6? (sorry, i cant
> say MX, its too
> stoopit)
>
> or is Dreamweaver 6 (soory again) supposed to replace it?

CF Studio is being integrated into Dreamweaver MX. We have something
called "Studio", but it's a bunch of products bundled together. It's not
the 'old' Studio.

> and can't you do anything about that ridiculous mystery-meat
> navigation on
> the macromedia home page?
> i don't know what those silly icons mean.....it's like its
> 1998 all over
> again.....
> ;-)

Sorry, I work in the tech area, far away (literally, we are East Coast,
they are West Coast), from the Art area. I do the code - I let the black
beret wearing art freaks do design stuff. (JUST KIDDING!! :)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus