[thelist] CFMX

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Apr 29 16:18:01 CDT 2002

> > i have a quesiton you may know the answer to.....
> > do you know if there will be a CF Studio 6? (sorry, i cant
> > say MX, its too
> > stoopit)
> >
> > or is Dreamweaver 6 (soory again) supposed to replace it?
>
> CF Studio is being integrated into Dreamweaver MX. We have something
> called "Studio", but it's a bunch of products bundled together. It's not
> the 'old' Studio.

This made me nervous, `til someone pointed me to this link on Macromedia's
web site:
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/dreamweaver/articles/why_migrate01.htm

It's a screenshot of DW-MX.  I was pleasantly suprised.

I'd recommend reading the article that accompanies it:
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/dreamweaver/articles/why_migrate.html

I can't wait to check it out first hand.  It looks very promising.

Take Care,

Seth