[thelist] Looking for Input

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:51:01 CDT 2002

It's your domain.  Your traffic.  Your network.

And at the time of the search results being indexed, the name belonged to
your client.

I see no reason why 1. you are responsible for anything and 2. how he can
expect you to pay for his lawyers fees.  Seems like you should actually sue
him for harrassment and loss of business.  But then again, that's just
feeding yet another lawyer... and we all know they breed like rabbits.

But that's just my opinion and I'm not a lawyer.

David
www.confluentforms.com