[thelist] Best/Good way to organize a website.

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 29 18:55:01 CDT 2002

> From: "Chris W. Parker" <cparker at swatgear.com>
[...]
> thanks a lot. i really appreciate you taking the time to help. and
> also for all the evol big wigs out there (maybe you're one of them?
> i'm new around here really.) i'll give you a bit of a ego boost by
> saying that i think this is definitely one of the best sites/mailing
> lists for people in this industry.

glad to hear it... there are plenty of others here, too, who would like
to hear that... and there's a lot more you can do to contribute --
hint...

> > no, it's too expensive to sue people...
>
> phew!

tell you what... you get me some good discounts on level 3a body
armor for my paintball career, and we'll talk about dismissing this
whole thing, *and* evening it up for the help i've offered...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself