[thelist] Mac colors

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Apr 29 21:08:01 CDT 2002

There's color correction settings for Photoshop that I'm struggling
to understand enough so as to make sure they're all in a state which
I would consider "off" ... my problem is that if I save something as
a PNG through Save For Web ... and then resave it without going
through "save for web" again, the colors change significantly.

>This might seem strange, but I've never heard of this before and my designer
>"discovered" it today.
>
>  What my designer
>came across today was that if he took a color jpg and had it open in IE (on
>the Mac) and Photoshop on the same Mac, that IE would actually alter the
>color and display the image lighter.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/