[thelist] Inline style for UL

Andrew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Tue Apr 30 06:08:00 CDT 2002

Hi folks;

What style do I need to put inline to reduce the distance between the
bullet points of a UL and the left margin? As long as it works in the newer
browsers, I'll be happy, although it'd be a bonus if it worked in Netscape
4.7 as well.

Dunno if I owe a tip here, but no harm:

<tip type="Adobe Imageready" author="Drew Shiel">

If you're using Imageready to slice a graphic into tables, and you're ever
ging to have to modify the page, don't give in to the temptation to let it
do all the work. It works much better if you slice into large sections,
then slice those into smaller sections, and so on down. Your two or three
nested tables will be far easier to modify than the whole thing as one table.

</tip>

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com