[thelist] [ASP] slow server. What possible causes?

Nicole P nicole at parrot.ca
Tue Apr 30 07:17:01 CDT 2002

Thanks Dam for the links, but I couldnt find anything where performance
degrades over time.

And yes, Karen, I free everything that I set now, at least I think so. Some
may still be lurking though.
Would that create a performance degradation over a few hours?

The system reacts very well after a reboot, and starts slowing down after an
hour or so, and eventually reaches a point that it is unusable.