[thelist] CFMX

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Tue Apr 30 08:34:00 CDT 2002

I got ahold of the new version of Dreamweaver (DMX? reminds me of that
song - 'Up in heeaaah!') yesterday, and I have to say I am pretty pleased
with it so far, though it's too soon to tell much..  I will say, that for
it's install size, it seems to load and run very quick.

Those with a fast connection (or time to spare ;) can download the final
preview release version here:
www.macromedia.com/go/dmxdl/

You can also pick up the preview release of ColdFusion MX (Server, english
only, windows only) at the same URL.

I'd love to hear what some of you think about them after using `em a bit.

Be forewarned, DMX is a 62mb download, and CFMX is 77.5mb.

Seth

http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/proom/pr/2002/coldfusion_mx_announce.ht
ml