[thelist] USABILITY ---> DO not confound with traditionalism.

Eike Pierstorff eike.p at t-online.de
Tue Apr 30 19:04:01 CDT 2002

My guess is that you judge Nielsen by his alertbox column. That's just
sales promotion. If you want the real, non-simplistic thing you'll have
to spend some money on the usability reports he's doing. They are
reasonably priced and worth their money.

-- eike

eike pierstorff
eike.p at t-online.de
inhabitant1 at davenant.net

"The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable
fools."
(Larry Niven)