[thelist] How much for something like this?

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Thu May 2 06:50:01 CDT 2002

> I'd disagree strongly with that, you should charge someone
> what the job is worth, not what they'll pay. (only perhaps
> ina  charity situation you'd lower the price) When you walk
> into a shop to buy something, they don't hike up the price if
> someone with nice suit comes in.

only cos they'll get caught changing the price tags...

seriously though, it's supply and demand - you should charge what the
market can bear. in this case, you charge as much as you can get away
with. simple.

if you want to do the same job for less money then that's up to you. of
course, they will get more service from me if they spend more, but if
they are willing to spend the money then i am willing to receive it.

benji
inchima.com