[thelist] bandwidth help

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Thu May 2 09:11:01 CDT 2002

If your constituents are as professional as those on thelist,
Ben's suggestions should suffice.  If not, look for some way to
disable archive searches that leave the "search for" field empty.

> at £30 per GB and have been 7GB over for the last 3 months

Assuming your poster's numbers are correct, that means it costs
you £1.80 each time somebody does this.  How many actually will?

You might also look for a cheaper host.  I pay about $1 USD per GB.

Good luck.  I'd like to hear how this works out.