[thelist] Re targeting a specific frame within a frameset

Rachel Starr rachelistarr2 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 11:01:00 CDT 2002

[Michael Pemberton wrote:

Try using either server code or JS to create a custom frameset based on
a variable being passed.

eg: index.php?page=page123.html

Without knowing more details such as your server's / site's setup, I
don't what to go into too much detail in case I take too many steps in
the wrong direction. :)]

I'm looking for JS for this.  Can I have some sort of onClick function that
loads the specific url into the frame of the frameset called by the href?