[thelist] Site Check : http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid

Jose A. Gordo Neto lists at josegordo.com
Thu May 2 16:47:09 CDT 2002

Burhan,

Your menu does not load properly in MSIE 5.1.3 for the Mac. I get regular
text links where the tabs should appear and mousing over some of the links
forces the page to shift vertically and forces the rest of the content in
the page down a bit. The other elements in the page look good though on MSIE
Mac.

HTH,
Jose