[thelist] Needs some advice on creating a members only area and...

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 21:38:01 CDT 2002

Bob,

Just to make you think, try answering the following questions and decide for
yourself:
1. if a person registers, how do you know they're a member?
2. will members be provided with a group password that won't change often
and the security of the area isn't critical?
3. how technical are they and will they be able to either a) call you to
make small changes or b) make the html changes themselves?
4. is it a problem if the site evolves into a db driven site and is the
minimal addition to cost outside the realm of possibilities?

Maybe these will shed some light onto your decisions.

David
www.confluentforms.com