[thelist] site copy?

Amy Gilliland agilliland at geosolutions.com
Fri May 3 09:03:01 CDT 2002

> From: Peter Kaulback <pkaulbak at idirect.ca>
>
> I have been approached by a group to some work for this site:
> http://www.canadiandrugawareness.com
> but it looks an awful lot like this site:
> http://www.theantidrug.com
> The group has claimed no affiliations to others, but it is beginning
> to scream site theft. What do you think?

my 2 cents

Often in situations like these the organization behind the site has no idea
that the design was ripped of someone else's work.

I would make them aware of this and depending on their response you can
decide if you want to work with them or not.

They will most likely be impressed by your thoroughness and integrity.

Amy