[thelist] ADMIN: More downtime..

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 10:10:00 CDT 2002

Being a Qwest customer myself and having had numerous problems with their
service, I want to offer my assistance if there are problems with your
service.  For about a month I had intermittent connectivity issues that then
multiplied into losing connectivity every 3 days.  What we discovered,
without the help of Qwest tech support, is that their code red router patch
doesn't cure all of the ills it's supposed to.

Just something to keep in mind.  Especially if one of their "fixes" is for
you to unplug your router for a minute+ and then plug it in.  That's a sign
of the same issue that I was having.

David
www.confluentforms.com