[thelist] win users poll

john-paul jwalton at four09.org
Fri May 3 11:43:01 CDT 2002

> [...]
>> REALLY help me out. I'm trying to determine the default,
>> out-of-the-box setting for this option, for a site I'm working on, and
>> I can't find the info anywhere.

> this poll won't really answer that, though.... too many of us are
> configured for clients, for specific projects, or just cuz we can...

yeah, I realize that. I know this is very un-scientific... I'm really just
trying to get a sense of the issue.

> also, IE isn't my default at home, and barely my default browser at
> work...

Right. However, I am interested specifically in IE in this case.
your (everyone's) answers have been very helpful so far. Thanks!

> What is your text size is set to in Explorer (under View --> Text Size)?
>

> Is this the default setting, or did you change it (if you remember)?
>

> What version of Explorer are you running?
>

> What version of Windows are you running?

:: john-paul
:: music :: http://www.mmodule.com
:: collective :: http://www.four09.org