[thelist] site copy?

Pat Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Sat May 4 10:29:00 CDT 2002

Are you sure it's not one of the " special targeted" sites mentioned in the
press release?

http://www.mediacampaign.org/newsroom/press02/030502.html

The About section of the original site and the press release says that they
have nine other targeted sites. The teachers site looks a lot like the main
site also. Maybe you just need to ask the original  site about this?

Pat