[thelist] Cyberwings.com Hosting

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Sat May 4 13:30:03 CDT 2002

"We are an EXTREMELY HIGH VOLUME Hosting Provider "

I guess that's how they do it.

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Find your perfect rental villa www.mycaribbean.com
Talk to me in real time:
MSN Instant Messenger: masonc92 at hotmail.com
ICQ 118159388 Yahoo:netconcepts_anguilla
US Fax and Voicemail: (605)253-1759