[thelist] Is this too harsh? :-)

Samir M. Nassar nassarsa at redconcepts.net
Sat May 4 13:56:01 CDT 2002

Just a lil' followup,

I already don't get SPAM. At least I didn't until this person sent me
her companies crud. RBL's take care of most of the crud.

I did track down the links that were sent, and they do like they are
running. So maybe they just hired the marketing people from the porn
industry and didn't know any better.

While loking at this website http://www.bero.org I found the following
notice to people who want to harvest email addresses off the site
http://www.bero.org/terms.html

It might not be enforcable completely, but the attempt seems cool. I am
considering putting something up like this on my business websites....

Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET - Open Source, Public Service
http://www.redconcepts.net