[thelist] Site Check : http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Sun May 5 15:56:01 CDT 2002

At 03:03 PM 5/3/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Burhan Khalid [burhankhalid at members.evolt.org] asked:

I don't know why IE 6.0 does this. I think it has something to do with its
rendering (and no doubt, my DOCTYPE). I have yet to figure this out. At
first, it wouldn't even display my tabs correctly, but I got that fixed (by
moving some javascript around). It did the content disappearing act even
before I had any tabs in there (I was trying to eliminate anything I had done).