[thelist] php/mysql update, then redirect

Matthias Ritzkowski Matt at grndwtr.com
Mon May 6 08:21:01 CDT 2002

Steve!

That was it - ok one more time kudos to the list! I had spent a day looking
for this!!

Thanks a lot!

<tip>
for php/mysql beginners:
Always make sure your include file does not include any blank lines after
the closing tag.
This will generate output, which may cause problems later on (e.g. when you
are redirecting with a header function!)
</tip>