[thelist] Whats it worth??

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Tue May 7 06:00:00 CDT 2002

What ever you do, don't try to develop this yourself. Unless you have
tremendous talent and resources, this is an impossible job. I can tell the
client is looking for much more than you realize.
Be a consultant and chosse and implement and existing solution, let the
client pay for the software, and you estimate you time. Why re-invent the
wheel.
Charge seperatly for integration work, design, sysadmin. This is a huge job.

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Find your perfect rental villa www.mycaribbean.com
Talk to me in real time:
MSN Instant Messenger: masonc92 at hotmail.com
ICQ 118159388 Yahoo:netconcepts_anguilla
US Fax and Voicemail: (605)253-1759