[thelist] Whats it worth??

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue May 7 08:43:01 CDT 2002

Leave yourself wide open, though, for the possibility of subcontracting part
or most of the work. A good graphic design shop and a cracker-jack
software/networking team would be two possible sources for assistance that
will work nicely for you. That leaves you open to coordinate the job and do
what you do best, while your client gets the best of all worlds. Then price
by your time to coordinate and get it all together online.