[thelist] Is it possible? html tags in textarea

Sandra L sandra_etc at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 02:04:01 CDT 2002

I'm guessing it's not possible but I'll ask anyway.

I am experimenting with a textarea on a webpage which
contains CCSI updateable text. The CCSI content editor
has general html controls such as bolding and aligning
the font entered. The textarea viewed in the browser
however does not interpret these html tags such as

center</b></p>

It just displays brackets and all.

Is there any way for the textarea to interpret html
tags?

TIA, Sandra.